'Before each race I spend around 40 minutes around the bike, I speak to it, almost like were are on a date' - Valentino Rossi. He's a seven-time MotoGP World Champion so you’d think Rossi’s pre-race routine would be fairly straightforward, right? Wrong. In an interview with Italian TV show Che Tempo Che Fa on RAI, the 39-year-old has revealed the ‘romantic’ measures he takes before each race, in order to keep on top of his game. But the object of affection isn’t his model girlfriend. Instead, the Yamaha rider likes to spend the run-up to the race whispering sweet nothings to his motorcycle. "I keep all the Yamahas with which I have won world titles,” he revealed. “Before each race I spend around 40 minutes around the bike, I speak to it, almost like were are on a date.” And despite the big 4-0 fast approaching, Rossi shows no sign of slowing down. "February 16, I turn 40? Needless to say, I would never have thought of racing that l...
Comments
Post a Comment